Created by leading inventors of binder jetting and single-pass inkjet technology, the Production System™ P-50 is designed to be the fastest way to 3D print metal parts at scale.
The Production System™ P-50 printer leverages Desktop Metal’s patent pending Single Pass Jetting™ technology to achieve print speeds up to 12,000 cc/hr, producing parts at costs competitive with conventional mass production techniques. Designed with an inert environment to process low cost MIM powders across non-reactive and reactive metals, the Production System™ P-50 offers the reliability and consistency required for high-volume, end-use applications.
▪ Patent pending Single Pass Jetting™ technology
▪ Bi-directional printing enables speeds up to 12,000 cc/hr
▪ Constant wave spreading enhances print bed uniformity and density
▪ Patented anti-ballistics technology drives printhead longevity and part quality
▪ Anti-banding technology improves reliability through printhead redundancy
▪ Inert build chamber provides reactive metal support and powder consistency
▪ Real-time optical bed inspection
▪ Open material platform