Automated Milling on Your Desktop with the New MODELA MDX-50
With the MDX-50, creating precision prototypes and 3D models has never been easier. The MDX-50 mills an impressive variety of materials to produce models, vacuum forming moulds, jigs, parts, prototypes and more with smooth surface detail.
The MDX-50 creates prototypes out of materials similar to the end product, allowing you to test structural and functional operations, and assembly with other parts. With a machining area of 400 (X) x 305 (Y) x 135 (Z) mm, the MDX-50 can produce large single objects or batch produce smaller multiple parts, making it ideal for a host of applications. A new Built-In-Panel allows you to adjust spindle and milling speed on the fly, while the on-screen “V-Panel” function aids production by monitoring tool life and notifying users via email when a job is completed or intervention is required.
click images to enlarge
- User-friendly bundled ‘SRP Player’ CAM software delivers exceptional results.
- ATC (Automatic Tool Changer) as standard, to allow unattended operation.
- 400 (X) x 305 (Y) x 135 (Z) mm machining area.
- Increased data memory eliminates the need for a PC during milling.
- Optional rotary axis rotates materials automatically from 0 to 360 degrees continuously or indexes for 2-sided, 4-sided and custom angles.
- Machine cover allows for safe operation, and integrated dust tray provides a cleaner working environment.
- Colour-coded LED status lights allow current job status to be monitored from a distance.
- Industry leading 3 Year Parts ‘n All Warranty
Specifications & Available Accessories