- Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations are designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging.
- Clear (gloss) ink options offer spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects, while the White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates.
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White.
- New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities.
- VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies.
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software.
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects
- 508 x 330mm print area.
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects.
- Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs.
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects.
- Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty.