Roland VersaUV LEF-200 Benchtop UV Printer
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD WITH THE LEF SERIES
Roland VersaUV LEF-200 UV Flatbed Printer
Since its introduction, the revolutionary VersaUV LEF series has opened up new creative possibilities, enabling direct printing on an endless variety of substrates and three-dimensional objects. Now we have taken this technology to the next level. In addition to expanding the print area to 508 mm width by 330 mm in length, we have introduced a powerful new UV-LED lamp which dramatically increases productivity and overall performance.
Print and Profit with the Expanded Capabilities of the LEF-200.
With the LEF-200, you can produce brilliant colours and superb images directly on a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 100mm thick, such as promotional goods, personalised awards, giftware, merchandise, industrial products, and more. Now featuring an on-board Primer ink option, it’s easier than ever to print onto glass, metal and other unique materials.
- Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations are designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging.
- Clear (gloss) ink options offer spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects, while the White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates.
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White.
- New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities.
- VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies.
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software.
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects
- 508 x 330mm print area.
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects.
- Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs.
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects.
- Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty.
Convenient Height Adjustor
With 3D items placed on the flat table, once the automatic height adjusting function has been selected, the LEF-200 starts to adjust the position by moving the flat table back and forth until its surface reaches the height most suitable for operation. This function also helps to maintain the production of quality prints due to automatic adjustment of the distance between the print-head and the material surface.
Environmentally and User Friendly Operation
Equipped with long-life LED UV-curing lamp, the LEF-200 requires no warm-up time, making it efficient to use and cool to touch. Moreover, the LEF-200 features an enclosed airtight cover to protect the operator from UV light during operation and prevent dust falling on the surface of materials whilst printing.
Ink Mist Absorbing Function
The LEF-200 features an ink mist adsorbing system by which air-borne ink mist inside the printer is collected for removal. The system works by employing a fan installed around the print-head, that blow any ink mist into an adsorbing filter. This system is valuable to maintain consistent printing operation.
Unmatched Print Quality with Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Across a wide variety of applications and media, Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology delivers outstanding image quality in all print modes while eliminating virtually any signs of banding. This patent-pending system ensures that graphics look great when viewed indoors or outdoors, up close and at a distance.
Automated Ink Circulation System for Consistent Long-Term Image Quality
The VersaUV series comes with Roland DG's unique, automated ink circulation system that prevents the pigment in white ink from settling. This system automatically reduces waste of white ink, lowers running costs, produces exceptional image quality, and ensures consistent white density throughout the longest production runs.
An Optional Deodorising Unit to Create a Comfortable Work Environment
An optional deodorizing unit is available for the LEF-200. It contains an activated carbon filter which effectively removes the odor and volatile substances that occur during printing. This unit can be installed easily underneath the LEF-20.
Intuitive Roland VersaWorks Management Software
The LEF-200 includes Roland VersaWorks print management software, which features an intuitive interface for easy operation and job management. Roland VersaWorks allows the user to choose from generic mode for printing fine detail as well as a distance mode for printing on curved surfaces. Variable data printing is also available, making it easy to personalized printed objects with serial numbers and names.
Roland OnSupport Messaging System Included for Remote Production Management
The LEF-200 features Roland OnSupport, an online customer support system allowing users to remotely track the status of the printer’s activities. The system sends e-mails to users notifying them of important information such as when a job is completed and when ink is running low. With Roland OnSupport, users can also quickly download firmware updates and important product information by accessing an exclusive website with just one mouse click.
SHOP BY TYPE
PRINT & CUT